Apeal

Mar 15, 2017
Re: The drama spot...

They can know because I always played every day and I created servers but since my brother emmanuel told me the truth because it was obvious with that history that I found, I rebuked him and I gave password to my pc.
And you can also ask for example to [lPvPI] Ganster, [S.S] SPARTAN114 or to others but these two are the ones who play with me very often.

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz

Fabian_21 said:
They can know because I always played every day and I created servers but since my brother emmanuel told me the truth because it was obvious with that history that I found, I rebuked him and I gave password to my pc.
And you can also ask for example to [lPvPI] Ganster, [S.S] SPARTAN114 or to others but these two are the ones who play with me very often.
That's not a proof, and as I said, everyone is responsable of take care of his own account.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark

Your permanent ban from the project. Here you go [BBvideo 800,490:2ofcuam2]https://youtu.be/CDhswLU6oRE[/BBvideo] & [BBvideo 800,490:2ofcuam2]https://youtu.be/iqJaNGxQTMM[/BBvideo]

Mar 15, 2017

I'm really not interested in tunngle, so please FatalBlueScreen unban please take a long time to banned please.
And I will not find another game.

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013

No one here except me and supersniper can unban you. You are never getting unbanned. Stop messaging people / creating topics about this. {TEXT}

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Why did the game block me?

Very good I come to tell you that I get a mistake when I start the online launcher tells me something like banned something like that and thanks to the help of groups and players of halo 2 I was told that the administrators blocked me and make a report in This page, others told me that maybe they confuse me with another person and I ask the favor to solve that mistake.
The first time I left that mistake I thought it was the online but I waited and it appeared the same.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Deleted my post

No greeting because I am angry for there they tell me they are confusing me or I do not know what the hell happens please block me from the game when I start the launcher I get a red sign posted a post on this yesterday and erased it please what happens I'm a new player and they block me?