Apeal

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Re: I will tell you what is happening.

I will tell you what is actually happening.... You will [shadow=blue]never[/shadow]never never {TEXT} [dropshadow=blue]never[/dropshadow] be unbanned. Stop making new topics begging to be unbanned or you will be banned from these forums as well. Hacking prick, sucks that our ban system is so good :laugh: :p :rofl:

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Re: I will tell you what is happening.

I do not need your damn help administrators I already unban me as I said the last time when I unban myself I dared to put the name IFABIANI but they discovered me I would return to ban but I already took it away again I'm playing With other names

Tweek remember a while ago that I was supposed to be ban but I got IFABIANI and we found ourselves on the ivory tower map?

I know that for you I am worth less than the poop, but before your presence I ask you to please me unban I have been a long time without playing and sometimes when I come from my doses I fix the pc and the only thing that it is is to play halo 2 all my days and my Afternoons are gray administrators I want you please remove men the ban I will do whatever is possible so that everything is as before you my love and all the others please remove men the ban I surrender my being because I know that for you I am not worth anything but Please I only used hack once last year and I know that they do not care that my little brother rata used hack but please in all this time I am being very different and I always think why I knew the hack? And I do not want to live any more administrators, please.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Re: Life lessons

Please admins I can not take any more please I want to be like before I do not want to go on like this

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

Please I will do whatever it is but remove the ban please admins I beg you I do not want to continue without my game please I do not want to remain a half neuron please that everything is as before admins I do not want to wake up more at dawn and tell myself I am useless why I used hack? I ask you admins I miss my game.

Please do not let me banned forever admins

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

Please friends please I repent of everything please do not want to continue ban please admins I do not want to continue just shooting to the sky, I know that you gacen cleaning with cheats but please remove men the ban I want to change I swear I will help to make cleaning I do not want to continue on these gods anymore

Please friends I do not want to continue in these please I do not want to continue shooting to the sky neither going around in the maps I know that you do well to give ban to the people who used hack very often but I did not do so nor Did not it hassle anyone please admins help me i want to change until i help you make them clean please all of you admins please

Jan 29, 2017

Jimenez fabian said:
And I do not want to live any more administrators, please.
UF ShadowTeddy said:
Is he talking about suicide...?
Sounds like it. If Halo 2 online meant that much you shouldn't of cheated, not to mention that there are alternatives.

Besides, what happenned to this? viewtopic.php?f=45&t=4818&p=12613#p12613
[tab=30]"I do not need your damn help administrators I already unban me as I said the last time when I unban [tab=30]myself I dared to put the name IFABIANI but they discovered me I would return to ban but I already took [tab=30]it away again I'm playing With other names"

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Please frinds I'm offended

Please admins I return and I ask you for the favor unban me please for the love of God take me the ban everything will change please admins by pleaseee

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz
Re: Please frinds I'm offended

UF ShadowTeddy said:
Im offended by your constant posting on this forum asking to be unbanned. In short, no you will NOT be unbanned.
Staff should ban him from forums, he's spamming a lot

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
My two computers

Admins I do not agree with what you did to me if I realize that in the pc that my brother used hack is with ban and you did not take the ban but it is not fair that I played in the laptop of my sister recently with the IFABIANI name and you gave me ban again I'm supposed to be playing another computer, on the pc I played before with the SS nick FabiAn_Day I admit that I'm with ban but on the other computer I've never played just install halo 2 I create an account with the name of IFABIANI and they gave me ban, it is not fair it is supposed that if another computer game would be borron and new account is as from the laptop I did not have the desire to lend it to my little brother to use hack yo I was going to play legally and they gave me ban so I do not pray to be with ban from that pc

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark
Re: Why did the game block me?

Man your a special type of idiot, I do love this after all since this is the Drama Spot in forum. Next time don't let your brother use the laptop or have hacks for a game that your life depends on it.