Apeal

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Admins please read

Please admins I know that you are supremely serious people but please give me or give us another chance please come from this version everything will change please admins I apologize one and a thousand times for the bad things I said and that I have done please In this version everything will change I already gave password to my pc and I am very sorry for leaving my little brother alone in the house please admins please Shadow teddy and everyone else please.

Apr 20, 2016
Gamertag
ElusoryKitty5
Re: Admins please read

jajajaja :v

i just read all of this and it was so fucking funny

hahahah, these are the best to read

Jun 23, 2015
Re: fuck tweek should die crushed

I'm about to call in an air strike on your whole village pendejo.

Uncut if you're out there, rally the slaves, take a trip to Colombia, capture this nigga and his entire family, and force them to pick cotton on your plantation.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
I have been banned

Hello I hope you are well in this post I apologize for using hack what will never happen again so please tweek please delete me the ban thanks all will change.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
PLEASE ADMINS

Please admins I have been playing for a long time without a mistake, I ask again apologies kneeling at his feet so please give me another chance, please everything will change, I want to be part of the family again and try the barbaras and Curious versions please.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Re: PLEASE ADMINS

He's innocent, ADMIN PLEASE.
I was given second chance after hacking, but then for some reason my small brain couldn't understand the rules, the two strike policy. I hacked again and got perma banned, so I come to forum, I say my brother was hacking and woweeeeeeee I'm still banned.
So now I make the 100th forum post begging for forgiveness.
- Fabian.