Apeal

tweek

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Nov 29, 2013
Re: Why did the game block me?

admins i didnt use ban i swear it was my dogs grandma she found a youtube video and downloaed a z170 motherboard and only used hacks for a second please admin i beg you please halo is my life pls

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
Re: Why did the game block me?

UF ShadowTeddy said:
I'm merging every topic that this fucker has created to create a makeshift exhibition of his dumb-assery on the forums.
"The Fabian Spot"

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Is not fair

For a long time I am waiting for me to unban my laptop that I have that I was going to play borron and new account, I put IFABIANI and I was banned for nothing was not correct it was supposed that if I had recorded using hack from that pc would accept But this time they measured the ban for nothing is not fair, and when I send you a post you delete it is not equality.

tweek

Dev
Nov 29, 2013
Re: Is not fair

Final warning, if you make any new topics regarding your ban/unban you will be banned from these forums

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
fuck tweek should die crushed

But I'm fighting for my rights you gave me ban from my other computer that I did not do anything then just change the pc and go

Jan 29, 2017
Re: fuck tweek should die crushed

The sad thing is, it's because of people like Tweek that you were able to play this in the first place...

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi

Here's a deal, if you don't post for 5 months, you get unbanned.
Starting now.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

I'm asking you to give me an unban from my laptop computer that I had new to play from scratch and I gave ban to who is going to like it on my old desktop pc if I admit that I'm ban but on the laptop pc I was first time I played on that computer and they gave me nothing to whomever you like, that's why I'm asking unban from that new computer and they do not give me results that seem fuck

FatalBlueScreen

Staff
Oct 24, 2013
Mexico
Gamertag
Spreadhaz

Jimenez fabian said:
I'm asking you to give me an unban from my laptop computer that I had new to play from scratch and I gave ban to who is going to like it on my old desktop pc if I admit that I'm ban but on the laptop pc I was first time I played on that computer and they gave me nothing to whomever you like, that's why I'm asking unban from that new computer and they do not give me results that seem fuck
You dug too deep your ban, it's too late.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

Ok ok let's say there is nothing more to do between quotes and continue to dream that I'm permanently banned, I claim my right as it should be that you gave me ban from my other computer without using a hack and you respond only stupid.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi

I just said don't comment for 5 months... geeeeeeeeeeesh.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark

Your banned twice, it doesn't matter if your using a new pc/laptop or whatever. What you think because you have another pc to play doesn't mean you won't get banned from the activities you done in the previous laptop. I don't think you realize you have no rights when it come to this project, you volunteered to play this game we didn't force [ask] you to play in this project. You broke the rules [multiple times] which are very simple ones, by right as dev/staff/admin we decided that you should permanently be banned from the project.

So don't come in here spamming the forums with your bullshit and saying that my colleague should die for your stupid mistakes.