What controller do you guys use?

Jun 19, 2016
Gamertag
CyP proty
Xbox one controller for sure, compared to the xbox 360 it's much better imo, XBAY are more smooth and so easier to press or double tab quickly.
I also feels bigger & better for claw, but that's personal preference.

adderrson

Esteemed Lemon
Project Cartographer Staff
Oct 13, 2016

The Halo 5 Limited Edition Master Chief Xbox One controller of course with the official wireless adapter. IMHO it's the best way to play :p

Proty

Members
Jun 19, 2016
Gamertag
CyP proty
I switch between Xbox 360 wired and Xbox One controllers.
How do u even do that? doesn't that feel fucking weird? every time something changes in my playstyle I have to adapt to it, takes some time.
If I hold a 360 controller now, when my dad wants to watch a movie downstairs, my grip is so much off

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi
It does feel weird for a little bit, just takes a couple of games to get use to it again.
I swap between the two controllers and m/k.

Aug 16, 2017
Gamertag
DONTTCARE
dose anyone else have any problems with the right stick on a xbox one controller??? when i look around in a circle its like it dosent want to move in a good circle more like a messed up flat square and also i cant crouch unless my left stick is not moving around, ive tried everything to fix it, update the controller, drivers, with usb, with Bluetooth, nothing seams to help, any ideas? on other games it works great just throwing that out there before you think its a bad controller lol

Sep 3, 2017
Gamertag
Transdude1996
Use a Logitech F310 the most. Have a Wiimote handy for titles I can use it on and most emulators. And, use a Classic Controller Pro when emulating PS1 games.