Apeal

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
Re: Deleted my post

I do not know, many say the same as I am a supposed fabian hack but others say that I'm wrong and it's not fair that if today a fabian gets blocked, if tomorrow another fabian gets blocked, and so sussivamente is not fair And I want to play again.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

So if we get 10 fabian at the same time to play at the same time they block us all dies? No this is very unfair and incorrect maybe you are under 14 years old

May 29, 2015
Teddyland
unitedfalconclan.roflforum.net
Gamertag
UF ShadowTeddy

Jimenez fabian said:
So if we get 10 fabian at the same time to play at the same time they block us all dies? No this is very unfair and incorrect maybe you are under 14 years old

Stop bullshitting us by hiding under a fake account. You wanna talk about fairness?
What about the amount of damage you caused to us by hacking huh? (and in large the community)

For every game you hacked, that's ~2 players that don't play halo 2 cause of hackers. This game is revived for FREE, NO COST TO YOU, THE PLAYERS.
So why is it fair for you to hack in a game on COUNTLESS OCCASIONS which has been revived for the benefit of you and everyone you play with?

You have been reported, and we have acted upon all your reports. You have been given NUMEROUS chances and you wasted each and every one of them. So, keeping fairness in mind, I feel that the actions taken against you are correct, fair and justified.

I leave you with this message:
PERMA-BANNED.

Jul 22, 2013
Karugi, Vascilia
Gamertag
Desert Shark

Not sure if the entire Fabian household is at play again, but since you're clearly mad for calling people to be under age. I guess it time to call in the Crusaders to march into Fabian territories and liberate from the world "In The Name of God." [BBvideo 800,490:2b71yfgh]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mobtxEJHhY4[/BBvideo]

Some say I'm the face of hope, but I'm actually a pastry owner.

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko
I will tell you what is happening.

Well in the first place I come to tell you that I am not ban, and yes I am the same Fabian_21, IFABIANI S.SFabian_Day etc I am the same but I just come to tell you the truth that I still play and no one recognizes me in the game with The nickname that I have now, is that not so long ago I put the name of IFABIANI and I was discovered and I was banned again but within 2 minutes I went back to remove the ban myself and that was all I just came to confess that no I am banned but I do not play with hack, I will never put the nick FABIAN because you ban me and I will have to go back to unban yo ismo and that bores me so I am playing with other names.
But I also come to ask permission to return to use FABIAN please and it is more game of the 2 computers in my house, the first that supposedly gave me ban and the second a laptop of those two I still play happy then please Let me use that name that already mensione or at least remove the ban on IFABIANI or SS FabiAn Day therefore I will continue happy and happy playing.
The ban took it after two weeks "after they banned me" thanks to my technology professor and many more programs and prosesos And I got Jimenez Fabian or other names just to troll you. :)

Erick8652

Staff
Project Cartographer Staff
Jun 16, 2016
Gamertag
erick8652
Re: I will tell you what is happening.

<Deleted For posting sensitive material>

NukeULater

Dev
Project Cartographer Staff
Mar 20, 2016
Gamertag
NukeULater6558

The only thing we can say is....

RIP Fabian idk - 2017

Apr 24, 2017
Gamertag
Jimenez Fabiko

I am only asking permission to remove the ban or at least let me use the noble Fabian or use hack every moment to harm the others and if you give me ban me unbam in two minutes and I will help All the banned.

Aug 17, 2015
Gamertag
SoddyBoi

You should have just used your brain a little y'know?
Should have thought twice before hacking well... twice.
Now you want forgiveness because of the ban hammer, but it's too late. Just,{TEXT}.

Apr 25, 2017
Gamertag
cristian david

fabian ayudame estoy baneado y estos putos no me quieren debanear mi facebook es cristian pinzon solo millos ayudame porfa dame thu facebook gracias porfa

Jan 29, 2017

Jimenez fabian said:
I am only asking permission to remove the ban or at least let me use the noble Fabian or use hack every moment to harm the others and if you give me ban me unbam in two minutes and I will help All the banned.
So much for noble Fabian